What to expect with rehab and what to bring for substance abuse treatment
Be prepared to feel like home. Bring these things with you to our treatment center:
- Two weeks of comfortable clothing and walking shoes(including a Jacket, sweatshirt, or warm sweater and Gym clothes/shoes) you are allowed free time, you may be able to use it for exercise (Washer and dryer onsite)
- Health Insurance card and Driver’s license or ID card
- Personal toiletries: shampoo, conditioner, hairspray, mouthwash, body lotion, sunscreen etc. All items must be alcohol and propellant-free (pump-style only). Don’t worry about towels we provide them for you.
- Approved prescription medications (30- Day Supply)
- Cash and/or debit card to have during your stay for “extras” and the store run. We recommend no more than $100.00 in small denominations. If you request, we can keep your spending cash locked in the company safe.
DO NOT BRING
- Any prescription medications not pre-approved
- Over the counter medications unless approved
- Alcohol based mouthwash, or any items that contain alcohol
- Inappropriate clothing. (Example revealing clothes, t-shirts with drug alcohol related logos, bandanas, etc.)
- Anything that would be considered contraband
- Any pornographic material
- Drugs and/or alcohol.
Please note that all medication will be locked up in the safe and dispensed by the staff.
Turning Point is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.